I got this from new-sun-rising but it wouldn’t let me reblog. How do I internet?
Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you
1. State your name: Clare
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. Elizabeth
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My Anma on my mum’s side or my dad’s two sisters (outside of my direct family)
4. What was your first job? Newsagency bitch
5. Did anything embarassing happen this week? Saw some old school friends at the uni bar las wednesday and for some reason thought it would be an amazing idea to do absinthe shots before the sun had even set. It wasn’t.
6. Do you miss your ex? Nope
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? DARK
8. Do people praise you for your looks? My best friend Sarah is always OTT with her comments, I think she’s into me? But I love her a lot.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black and blue.
10. How do you wear your makeup? Most days just foundation, mascara and shiny, beigey eyeshadow.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Claz, Clarebear, Bearee, Zooey.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 3
13. How many bathrooms? 2
14. Do you have a job? Sadly unemployed because my amazing work went bust :(
15. Do you have a car? Nope
16. Do you work out every week? Yep.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yep.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? I think the better question is have I ever kissed someone I DID see again?
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd? I was in my high school musical, it was like a slow motion car crash.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Like a 20s style one piece recreationally, but I train in a proper Speedo thing.
21. Do you like your eyes? I do, I don’t like my under eyes.
22. Do you think you are pretty? Some days.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My sister
24. How much money is in your checking account? Not enough.
25. Are you single? As my friend Sarah said the other day “I’m so single all my underwear is practical”.
26. Do you want kids? Probably.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: Who has a backpack?
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Matthew Gray Gubler, Emma Stone, Harry Styles.
29. Last movie you saw in theatre: Snow white and the Huntsman.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? If you mean myself than yes.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Yeah.
32. Have you ever cheated? Not really.
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Yup
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Walk, swim, tumblr, listen to music and take myself on dates to cutesy cafes.
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you reblogged this from? I do, but I keep my friends list pretty airtight.
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? Not complained when I made them watch Love Actually. TOGETHER 4EVAVAVAVAV.
37: Who was the last person you texted? I left my phone in a taxi on Saturday night. I am cut off from the civilised world.
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? I don’t have boyfriends I have rendezvous, or at a push boy type things, the word boyfriend makes me deeply uncomfortable. But I’ve had 3 probably, maybe 4, who can say.
39: How do you look right now? Hair up, no makeup, sweats on, bra off, that’s when I feel tha ~sexiest. Except not at all ew.
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? My family.
Thinking of reading Fifty Shades of Grey? DON’T!
Read All That I Am by Anna Funder instead. It’s great and it won’t make you dumber like the aforementioned monstrosity. In fact, it will probably make you smarter, give you shinier hair and improve your depth perception. Hell, it might even get you laid.
Literature: get on it.
Two bottles of sauvignon blanc
Block of tasty cheese
Half a bottle of vodka
One jar of red curry paste
Milk (expired 26/6/2012)
Half a comically tiny pumpkin
Achievement unlocked: balanced diet